1. In order to fall asleep, I need my "L-shaped" pillow formation. One pillow under my head and one pillow perpendicular to it so I can turn on my side and hug the second pillow. It's the only way.
2. I have never seen an episode of Downton Abbey, Walking Dead, Modern Family, Community, Breaking Bad, or pretty much any big television series. The Office is the only show that I have ever committed myself to and have seen every episode.
3. Jason and I came up with a code word for when we spot Asian man/white girl couples, because it is so rare and exciting. The code word does NOT apply for white guy/Asian girl couples, which are pretty much the norm.
4. Every time I read a "Thank You" card I receive, my first thought is always that I need to send back a "You're Welcome" card. Every time! But I've never actually sent one. Yet.
5. I hate hate hate velvet. Specifically, I hate accidentally touching it "backwards" against the grain. It gives me goosebumps!